منتدى أحباب صفوى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اقوى موضوع عن التيربو كم حصان يعطيك وطريقت العمل واقوى الشركات وكل شيSs

اذهب الى الأسفل

اقوى موضوع عن التيربو كم حصان يعطيك وطريقت العمل واقوى الشركات وكل شيSs Empty اقوى موضوع عن التيربو كم حصان يعطيك وطريقت العمل واقوى الشركات وكل شيSs

مُساهمة  المجهول الإثنين مايو 04, 2009 10:00 am

RPS Kits:
TS04: Most common housings for this turbo are 0.58 and 0.70, it makes about 450 rwhp in the former and 500 rwhp in the latter, spools slightly slower than stock, and can commonly be used on the stock fuel system. This is a good turbo if you have an automatic, and can be daily driven
T61: Somewhat bigger than the TS04, this turbo can make 550-600 rwhp. It requires an upgraded fuel system. This doesn't lag too much, a T61 car lags a bit more than stock, but is streetable, if not particularly responsive, could be used for road racing, not sure if I would recommend this turbo for a daily driver
T66: Capable of making 600-675 rwhp, the T66 is a bigger turbo yet, this is probably as big a turbo as I would recommend for the street, it makes full boost right around 4250 rpm on most cars, a significant amount of lag, but not horrendous... (full boost being 1.5-1.6 bar) This is a very common turbo, and a nice setup for drag racing with some street driving
T70: Slightly bigger than the T66, the T70 is probably not a streetable turbo. Lag is a couple hundred rpm more than the T66, power output ranges from 650-750 rwhp... perhaps a bit more with headwork... This is a nice turbo for drag racing
T72+: These turbos are only good for drag cars for the most part, lag is far more than smaller turbos, power outputs are from 750-1000 rwhp
Twin turbo kit: Using T25/28 ball bearing turbos, this kit will make slightly more than 500 rwhp, while spooling faster than the TS04 0.70... very good choice for a street car that needs more power than BPU.

HKS:
GT2540: These twin turbos are used on the UPRD supra, and used in single form on quite a few different cars. Nice turbos, not enormous lag, maybe slightly more lag than their brethren the 2835s, but they spool a little faster too...I'm told that car makes power in the 900 rwhp range on turbo alone, but this could be just a rumor
GT2835: Probably the most common twin turbos used on supras, this kit is large, and the turbos have a fair amount of lag, they make full boost in the 5000 rpm range, perhaps a bit higher. Very nice top end on this system, and I've seen power output in the 700-800 rwhp range fairly consistently with the right fuel support
T04R: A fairly large single turbo, this comes with a pretty big exhaust A/R stock, 0.96... I would have thought it would be laggy, but my experience with it shows otherwise... it spools a touch faster than a T66, but has a bit more power output capability... it has made power in the 675-750 rwhp range, and is becoming fairly popular because of this
T51R: This is HKS's biggest single turbo that is commonly sold, although it isn't THAT much bigger than the T04R. Probably in between the T66 and T70 in size, the T04R makes full boost in the 5k range, and none has really been able to realize its full power potential... I wouldn't be surprised at seeing 800+ rwhp from a T51R under the right circumstances... very strong turbo but I wouldn't use it on a street car personally.

Greddy:
T67: The T67 isn't used on supras very often, its a TD07-25g turbo, more commonly used on MR2s... its capable of right around 600 rwhp, and spools similarly to a T66, so most people choose to go with either the T66 or T61. Again, on the upper limit of streetability

T78: This is one of the more common turbos used on supras... it makes full boost somewhat past 5000 rpm, but has the potential to make 750+ rwhp... nice turbo, very good top end once it gets spooled... lots of drag cars use it, and its fairly inexpensive now

T88: Somewhat bigger than the T78, the T88 has close to 1000 rwhp capability, although I would imagine it makes full boost close to 6000 rpm, so a built motor is almost a certainty with this turbo... not too expensive but its not too usable on most supras so...

Blitz:
Single: The blitz single turbo uses a K27 turbo and is capable of right around 600-650 rwhp... spools somewhat faster than a T66, and the kit is well made, but you need to modify it to work on the US spec supra, pain in the ass to do
Twins: Supposedly capable of right around 700 rwhp with about as much lag as the single, haven't really heard too much about it to corroborate this, but I wouldn't doubt it... kind of expensive, and this needs heavy modification to work on a US spec supra.

Others:
TPC: This turbo supposedly has 625-750 rwhp capability with faster spool up than a T66... don't know enough about it to really say, but the dyno charts seem to show full boost at right around 4500-5000 rpm, which isn't TOO bad for a turbo with its power capabilities... not enough people use it to really say
Fastrax: Fastrax makes all sorts of custom turbos... my experience with them is that they make somewhat more power and spool somewhat faster than the turbos they were built off of... Fastrax has allot of experience in the drag racing scene, and they make high quality products. My Fastrax turbo supposedly has 750-800 rwhp capability while spooling slightly faster than a T66... it certainly spools faster than a T66 in my experience, we'll have to see how much it puts down on the dyno.
GT35 Family >GT3571
Journal bearing
* Oil-cooled bearing system
* Ideal for medium displacement engines
making up to 510 hp
* Unique turbine inlet flange
* V-band turbine outlet flange
* Compressor option available
* Turbine option available
Horsepower 260 - 510
Displacement 2.5L - 3.2L

GT35 Family > GT3582R
Ball bearing
* Oil & Water-cooled bearing system
* High Performance BCI-18 Compressor and
UHP Turbine
* Perfect for high horsepower, but responsive
engines
* Works well as twins for large V-8 engines
* T3 turbine inlet flange and 4-bolt turbine
outlet flange
* Turbine housing is cast from high-nickel
"Ni-Resist" material for extreme
applications
Horsepower 400 - 600
Displacement 2.0L - 4.5L

GT37 Family >GT3776
Journal bearing
* High Load Capacity GT Journal Bearing
System
* High performance BCI-18 compressor and
UHP turbine
* 4-bolt turbine outlet flange
* T3 turbine inlet flange
Horsepower 300 - 550
Displacement 2.8L - 3.8L

GT37 Family >GT3782
Journal bearing
System
UHP turbine
Horsepower 300 - 550
Displacement 2.8L - 3.8L

GT40 Family >GT4082
Journal bearing
System
UHP turbine
Horsepower 370 - 650
Displacement 3.5L - 5.0L

GT40 Family >GT4088
Journal bearing
System
UHP turbine
* 6-bolt turbine outlet flange
* T4 turbine inlet flange

GT40 Family >GT4088R
Journal bearing
System
UHP turbine
* 6-bolt turbine outlet flange
* T4 turbine inlet flange

GT42 Family >GT4294
Journal - Ball Bearing Option Available
(listed below)
UHP Turbine
engines
* Optional Turbine Housings with T4 turbine
inlet flange
Race-Proven Garrett Ball Bearing
Technology
Horsepower 500 - 1000
Displacement 4.4L - 8.0L

GT42 Family >GT4202
Journal - Ball Bearing Option Available
(listed below)
UHP Turbine
engines
* Optional Turbine Housings with T4 turbine
inlet flange
Race-Proven Garrett Ball Bearing
Technology
Horsepower 500 - 1000
Displacement 4.4L - 8.0L

GT60 Family > GT6041
Journal bearing
System
* Ultra High Efficiency BCI-18 compressor
and UHP turbine
* V-band turbine discharge
* Large-Frame turbine inlet flange
* Turbine housing option available
Horsepower 1450 - 2000
Displacement 6.2L - 10.0L

وهاذا لو افترضنا ان موترك 200 حصان كم بيعطيك هور بور مع بعض التيربوات اللي بتلقهاها تحت
Turbonetics Turbochargers

1- T3 turbo = from 200 to 325 HP
2- T3 /T4 HYBRIO = 200 to 550 HP
3- T4 = from 300 to 500 HP
4- 60series = from 300 to 650 HP
5- T-SERIES = from 550 to 1000 HP
6- SUPER T-SERIES = from 700 to 1000HP
7- Y2k = from 1000 to 1400 HP
8- THUMPER = from 1400 to 2200 HP
9- GRAND NATIONAL = from 400 to 625 HP
10- RAJAY = from 200

مع تحيات المجهول